Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged



Spring is here!

Yay, I have been tagged, I've never been tagged before:) Nikki from: Creation's By Nikki tagged me. She is very sweet and super talented! Thanks Nikki. This worked out great since I am not finished with my projects that I am working on at the moment, and have no work to post:)
This is what you do:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok and here are my 7 random facts about me:

1. I am a Colorado Native, even though I would have no problem moving somewhere warmer!
2. I love working out, and I love to RUN! My sister in law got me into running, now I'm hooked:)
3. I have naturally curly hair, but seldom wear it curly because I hate it! I always blow dry it straight:P
4. I'm allergic to cats but have 3 of them??
5. I'm addicted to my iPhone!!! Love it:)
6. I have a weakness for Target. I love this store, my daughter says it's a problem!
7. I love french fries, I don't eat them very often. But I dream about them a lot!

Now it's my turn to tag! Hmmmmm...
Lets see, Tag your it:
Pam
Norma
Anna
Suzanne
Petra
DeeDee
Philippa
Thanks Ladies :)

Laura


4 comments:

Petra said...

Hi Laura,
thanks for tagging me! That's exciting! I'm so terribly behind on my blogging, but will have to come up with some random things, and some people to tag :)
thanks also for the Easter wishes - is it just me or where did this quarter go? How could Easter have come and gone already? 2008 is moving way too fast for me...

Janine Langer said...

Great to read some facts about you. And I'd love to have a Target near me, love it too! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laura :)
http://www.limetart.com/twistedlime/?p=20

DeeDee said...

THANK YOU Laura for tagging me......it took me a while to get mine posted, but I finally got it done.....I loved reading everyone's random facts about themselfs.....THANKS for the FUN!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS