Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thank You

I have a few Thank You's to post. First to Carole at Paper Arts. Carole is so sweet she awarded me a "You Make My Day Award" Carole's creativeness is stunning and is always so sweet to leave comments on my blog. Thanks Carole!



The second Thank You goes to
The Scrappy Gourmet. I won a card contest at The Scrappy Gourmet and received a fabulous kit in the mail. All of the supplies are from Basic Grey, I love Basic Grey!
Along with two LO ideas from the very talented Melissa Phillips
Thanks Jill & Melissa.



The Third Thank You is for Norma over at Bella Vida. Norma is so talented! & just so happens has some of the cutest kids:) I won some yummy blog candy at Norma's blog. I was so spoiled, I received tons of paper, not just any paper either sparkly already scored cards and in lots of different colors and sizes too! Norma also gave me tons of patterned paper and letter stickers. Thank You Norma!!


3 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

Yay-- Glad you liked it all -ENJOY ! (the scalloped, flocked & glittered PP is the new Making Memories "Chelsea's Place" line.

(((hUGS))) Norma

Anonymous said...

Wow this looks scrummy Laura...
love those scolloped cards:)x

Anonymous said...

"Well Done" on your wins...sooo deserved:)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS