Monday, April 28, 2008

Toot, Toot!


I have a big toot, toot to announce! I have made the Design Team at Bitten by the Bug along with:

PENNY SHUBERG

JENNIFER WUTHRICH

IVY OBESO

KAZAN CLARK

SUSIE FARTHING

LAURA DAVIS (me)

CAROL SHEETZ

MOLLY JAMES

Those of you not familiar with Bitten by the Bug, it is a weekely challenge site based on using your Cricut. The site is run by the very talented Regina Easter. If you have a Cricut and you need a little inspiration come check us out and join in the fun. I am so excited and honored to have made the team! Thanks Regina:)
Thanks for all your sweet comments!

Laura


11 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Wow Laura, you are just on fire now aren't you??? Congrats girlie! You know I think you rock!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Yay! Finally we are on a team together :) congrats!

DeeDee said...

YAY!!! Laura, I'm so glad to have you on the BBTB team....you know I love your stuff girlie!!! HUGS!!!!

Pamela Smerker said...

Wow you are on a roll chica! Congrats and big hugs!! When I grow up I want to be just like you..tee hee :)

Anonymous said...

congrats! that is such a cool concept for a challenge blog..

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOOOO HOOOOO WELCOME GIRL!!!! This does not surprise me at all - your work is truly awesome!!!! So happy to be able to be on the same team with you. Lots of hugs always,
TeriBeri

Unknown said...

woohoo!! exciting news!

Lea L. said...

First off...congratulations! That is awesome!

Secondly...I am so glad I read this post! I would love to participate in some of the challenges. I LOVE my Expression...it is one of my favorite tools!

Very exciting announcement...congrats again!
~Lea

Anonymous said...

Massive "Congrats" Laura so well deserved:)x

Dawn said...

Congrats Laura! I had to check out that site last week and thought it looked like a lot of fun. Now if I could only get my cricut back from my mom....
Have a great day!
Dawn

Ivy said...

Congratulations Laura! Your work is so awesome...can't wait to see your take on the challenges over at BBTB!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS