Monday, April 5, 2010

The Last of the Creatures

•Sprinkle•
SA how do i love thee

SA how do i love thee2

•Gumbo•
SA everyone is someone...

SA everyone is someone...2

I'm a little sad to say that these two little ones are the last of the bunch of Creatures II. I had so much fun working with these stamps and I have tons of more ideas for them in the future. These stamps are on sale now at Starving Artistamps so go and check them out with all the other yumminess they have to offer! Here are Sprinkle & Gumbo!

Thanks for all the sweet comments!

Photobucket


3 comments:

Jane said...

These are too stinkin CUTE!!! LOVE them!

cnelson said...

cute, cute...cute as can be!!

Kay said...

Aww! I'm sad these are the last, two! Your cards have made me giggle over the past few days. They are just too cute for words!! ♥♥ Kay

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS