Thursday, August 4, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays•Glitzy Glue Dots

CAS Glue dots

Happy Friday everyone! I hope this weekend brings fun and relaxation and maybe a little sparkly stuff. This week is all about those awesome Glue Dots covered in every girls favorite thing... glitter.



Yup thats right Glue Dots is the sponsor this week at CAS-ual Fridays! I loooooove Glue Dots, their possiblities are endless. I used the mini dots on my card.


Come play along! :)

Thanks for all your sweet comments!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fun card, will have to pull out the glitter...

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous glitzy glue dot tree! Love those funky colours!

Jenny said...

Lovin your card Laura, the colours are just my thing and I love the tree too :)
Jenny x

Marlena M. said...

Oooh, I love your modern tree. ;)

Carol Wilde said...

Sweet card !

Carol W

Unknown said...

wow...the tree, the colors, the sentiment treatment and that delicious bow are so pretty!!!

Michelle said...

Really cute card! I am going to try that. Love it.

Your newest follower,
Michelle

Mary Jo said...

Love this! Fabulous job!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS