Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Best Smile • A Layout



When I first started scrapbooking 18 years ago, (eak, did I just age myself?) I started with layouts documenting my sweet daughter's life, who will be 19 in February. I love the art form of scrapbooking it's basically journaling kicked up a couple notches. These three pictures are of my beautiful daughters senior high school pictures last year. My daughter is currently a freshman in college and I miss her terribly, but incredibly proud of her.

Thanks for all your sweet comments!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful layout and photos! I love the twill bow.

Virginia L. said...

Darling layout, Laura! Love the use of ribbons and paper! You truly are a PRO in scrapbooking! Your daughter is so gorgeous(same age as my son!) and I am sure these pages will be treasured for years to come!

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

Love the simplicity of this layout. Very clean and fresh with a fabulous focal point.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS